Make money with twitter

http://izea.com/r/2Q5

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Broken hearts to Enterthe5tarz and dahboo7

I'm watching my Buddy's videos tonight, watching him pour truth out, calling for us to compassionately point out error when you street preach, as opposed to the guys on the video,who,in some ways these street preachers had put on display, near a location thought to have affiliation or accommodation of pedophile trafficking of children... His videos suppressed by the devils algorithms, suppressing light and love. Discouragement in his voice, wondering where the truthers went, yet I tell you enterthe5tarz these people are drunk, run off satisfied with the win the world told them they got, all virtual, nothing real, but they buy it, following the death sheep, the narrow road, I'll take alone, if you join me, hold his hand, he'll take us home. Don't let their blowing with the wind get you down, rejoice in the Lord, cling to him. Much luv Chromedaffodils

No comments:

Post a Comment